Regardless of how big or small your event, Elfordleigh can provide the perfect room for your meeting requirements. We have 4 meeting rooms to choose from the Reynolds Room, Conservatory, Elite Suite and Langmead Suite. We take pride in connecting you with superb facilities, the latest technology and exceptional service. There are a variety of seating styles available, to seat from 26 to 300 delegates.
To use these rooms as a breakout area we will honour a 50% discounted rate. If you choose not to take advantage of our delegate rates then room hire will be charged. As an introductory offer, we would like to give you the opportunity to get a 10% discount on all conference bookings during January, February, October, November and December.
We have a dedicated team with years of experience ready to help you start planning your meeting. We have facilities you can rely on and we take pride in providing quality service. You are welcome to organise your own equipment however we do hire out meeting equipment. If you wish to hire out flipcharts, pens, paper, projection screen or powerpoint projector please contact us and we will organise everything for you.
Tea/Coffee - £2.45 per serving
Tea/Coffee & Biscuits - £3.20 per serving
Tea/Coffee & Danish Pastry - £5.15 per serving
Tea/Coffee & Bacon bap - £6.70 per serving
Finger Buffet (2 course) - £14.00 per person
2 course buffet lunch - £16.50 per person
As part of the 24 Hour Delegate Package you receive à la carte dinner in our Churchill’s Restaurant. A seasonal menu can be sent to you on request.
Below, you will find a list of the questions most frequently asked by our guests:
• Do the rates offered include VAT?
• Do the rates offered include commission? If so, what rate?
Agent to agree commission rates directly with the hotel
• Name of meeting rooms:
Reynolds Room, Conservatory, Elite Suite, Langmead Suite
• Does the meeting room have air conditioning and natural daylight?
Natural Daylight & Ceiling Fans
• Maximum capacity for the room:
See Seating Style attachment
• Location of room, is it wheelchair accessible?
Our Reynolds Room is on the ground floor, accommodation is accessible on the ground floor & lift to further rooms, disabled toilets are located beside the Brasserie Bar. Ramps are set up for the Elite Suite through the side entrance, disabled access to toilets for this location is through the leisure centre or externally by the main entrance to the Elite Suite.
• We don’t have any accreditations
We also offer the following:
• Complimentary Parking
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
Our Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Should you wish to make a booking we require written confirmation from you containing details of the conference and an address to which an invoice/correspondence can be sent.
- We work on a 72-hour cancellation policy, if final numbers decrease or the event is cancelled within this time frame, full payment will be charged.
- A provisional booking can be placed for one week whilst you consider our packages.
- Seven working days notice is required for hire of equipment and you are welcome to organise your own equipment.
- Introductory offer must be direct bookings (non-commissionable), new bookings only, minimum of 8 delegates for our delegate packages to apply, subject to availability.
If you have any queries about hosting your meeting or event at Elfordleigh, please complete the enquiry form below and a member of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.